Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Crazy Around Here!

I know it's been a while since I posted anything. I sincerely apologize. My computer wasn't working for a while and then my internet was down. I also picked up some transcription that I do from home. I also love to crochet and have been making Christmas presents for my kids and other family members. I posted some of the things I have made on Facebook and ended up getting slammed with a ton of orders. Needless to say, I was busier than I had planned. In the middle of all of this business schooling still had to continue. I just didn't take as many pictures. I am planning on building up an inventory for future orders so that next year I can keep up with everything.

I hope that all of you had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed welcoming in the new year. I am overhauling my house this year and reorganizing everything. I hope to enlist the help of my children and teach them a thing or two about organization and planning.

I am going to post a few posts to get caught up on what we have been doing over the last three months. I will start with September. 

We did a bear unit and learned about the letter B in preschool. We made these fun bear coasters out of card stock and old CD's. 


They worked! The littles couldn't wait to use them while eating lunch. 
We are part of a co-op and love it! In September we learned about the human body. Luke and his cousin are putting together puzzles of the body and bones. They had fun putting them in order. 

Pinky helped Gremlin with her puzzle. They work very well together. I love having older children that enjoy working with my little ones. 
Luke loved the pop-up book about the human body. He was completely drawn in by the illustrations. 
I believe in recess even for the older kids. We had a really good rain and my girls couldn't wait to get outside and play in the huge puddles the storm had left behind. 

I attempted to take a picture of Peaches for our homeschool ID cards. This is the result. Sassy teens are not uncommon at my house. ;)

Finally a couple that might work! Silliness is genetic. 
We had another great co-op day and learned about art. There was finger painting, drawing, coloring and sculpting. We also learned about many artists and types of art. 
Luke and his friend made spiders out of clay so they could scare me...I really have a serious dislike of spiders. 

Later in the month, when it got a little colder, I taught my kids how to make homemade chicken noodle soup. Luke and Leia really enjoyed helping me with the noodles. 
I apologize this doesn't have a lot of information that might be helpful. I will be getting back into posting fun ideas and information as we get further into the new year. 






No comments:

Post a Comment