Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fun Deals!

Deals, deals, deals! I love a good deal. My SIL and I were looking for little tables and chairs for our preschool/kindergarten age kids and found that the tables and chairs that were going to hold up to the kind of abuse they would get from our kids, were quite expensive. So I decided I would look on Craigslist and voila! I found  a preschool was selling tables and chairs that would be perfect for what we wanted. They were originally asking $25.00 to $30.00 for the tables and $2.00 for the chairs. We thought that was a great deal since they can run $80.00 to $120.00 new. It was about a 25 minute drive from where we live, so we thought it had better be well worth the drive. It was! By the time we got there, they just wanted to get rid of them. We got the tables for free! I LOVE FREE!!! But, the chairs that were left were not in good enough shape to work for us. That night I found another post on Craigslist that had exactly three small chairs. They were durable plastic and cute colors. PERFECT. They were only $10.00 for the set. They look like new. I saw the same chairs going for $30.00 each on other sites.  

Then we were looking for file folders and ended up at K-Mart and low and behold we found these for $1.99. I had to grab one of each. My kids love to read while eating and we can use them for more than just eating. 
These are just a couple of the recent deals I have found. I have many more, less recent deals that I may or may not post on here. I really like to homeschool without breaking the bank. If I find anything worth sharing, you will find it on this blog so you might want to stay tuned. 



No comments:

Post a Comment