Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Artsy Fartsy

All of my children enjoy art. We like to use art, in some form, in every subject. Peaches, Blue and Pinky like to draw, paint and color daily. Pinky is having a lot of fun with graph paper art. There are even patterns that can be found online. Pinky likes to use patterns and create her own. Here is some of her recent work. 
Trying to keep several children supplied with canvas, for painting and art projects, can be expensive and difficult if you are on a tight budget. Peaches and Blue decided canvas was overrated and used pieces of cardboard to draw and paint pictures of some of their favorite video game characters from Kingdom Hearts. I think they turned out great!
From what I have been told, the two characters below share the same heart. Sounds pretty strange to me. :-/ Peaches and Blue informed me that the picture below shows how the two characters will be displayed. They are still trying to come up with a way to frame them. 
We will be creating an "Art Hall" or a place to display their artwork. When we get it completed I will post pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment